Whatever normal is. At my house it looks an awful lot like crazy Monday.
- Mum's gone back to her neck of the woods.
- I've restarted night toilet training for Princess, now that she's 4 I've decided she really should be able to get the hang of it. So far one dry night, one not so dry. And it's raining like I live in England or something, making drying sheets a bit of a chore.
- Hubby's done something critical to his shoulder--an old football injury acting up again. Can barely move it, the poor possum. What good's a man who can't do chores, I ask you?
- The girls are in daycare today, Cherub is getting aclimated for my impending return to work.
- I have to go to the gym or those new size 12 jeans are gonna split in half. A week with my mother that included a lolly covered party cake and a trip to Sizzler did serious damage to the diet.
- As per above, have not weighed myself today. Simply refuse be be further depressed.
- Have received first round of edits for Sunset Knight. Can't wait to get stuck in.
- Have a rapidly fermenting idea for next story which might actually stick. I hope.
Now it's off to the gym for penance.