Wednesday 23 February 2011

Still Here

No, I have not been here for a while, my poor little blog has been put on the backburner while I've been typing like mad, trying to get my darned ms complete. Finally, FINALLY it is... sort of. It's being read by a couple of people now and this of course always freaks me out. I simply know they'll tell me at least ten things that are wrong with it and that'll mean more work, messy rewrites or whatever. Ugh. And of course there's the lovely synopsis to do. BUT I have been breathing a little easier since I typed those beautiful words THE END. I finished a book for the first time in two years. Two years ago I never would have believed it would take me this long to get to this place. So yay for me. Let's celebrate wtih some gratuitous man pics.





Note: post influenced by many months writing erotic story featuring firemen.

I also celebrated my book's completion with a new i pod touch, a lovely little device that let's me carry the bulk of my music collection around with me. I know it does other stuff, but I've been too busy downloading songs to discover what yet. The song downloading thing got me thinking about the way the retailing of music has changed in the last couple of decades, which got me thinking about the book industry and the recent developments there. The post got too long, so I'm going to rave on about that over at the Romantix, because I owe them a post or two as well. Hope to see you there (egads! it's the cross promotion monster!)

Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment