Tuesday 5 August 2008

Totally Stoked

I've been having some email dramas the past week - trouble sending on one account, receiving on another. You've gotta love technology. But I was pleasantly surprised this morning to open my email account(s) and discover that not only was I now receiving communication from the outside world (very important for the new housebound mother) but that the ever resourceful Jess Dee had discovered a new review for Born Again Virgin at The Romance Studio, who awarded it 4.5 hearts. Here's a snippet:

"Ms. Sami Lee has... showed her skill in producing emotionally intense, light-hearted action which was attention-grabbing and sensual at the same time. Her main characters were so real it was as if I knew them personally. The minor characters just enhanced the storyline itself.

This book had a passionate plot with a great deliverance. I could not put the book down. It was a remarkable story with an excellent storyline. I recommend it for a great read."

Reviewer: Brenda Talley July 28, 2008
Read the full review

I love The Romance Studio's website and blog, so am particularly pleased with this review. Thanks Brenda!

Today I am determined to get an hour's worth of writing work accomplished. Since I've already been on the Net for longer than that the blog and email stuff is not going to count toward that total. Sigh. Subsisting on 4 hrs sleep right now so time will tell how much I get achieved before the need for napsies takes over. Not to mention smallest cherub is just letting me know it's feed time. A woman's work is never done...

Sami

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sami, It's good to see you out and about. And I'm glad you got that email thing sorted. Great review too. You deserve it.
    RC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sami,
    Congratulations on the review. It is indeed a great book, you should be very proud of yourself.

    Keep it up,

    Suz:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous daughter! Was wondering how you were just the other day. And congrats too on the fab review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by guys, and for the thoughts.

    S

    ReplyDelete