Friday 19 December 2008

Wanna Have Your Say?

Samhain is running a survey, asking readers to pick their favourite books, covers etc. of 2008. Details are there on the Samhain Weblog today, if you want to find out more about it. It really is a short survey, anonymous and easy to do, so go ahead if you're a survey junkie (like me).

I don't tell you this so you'll go and vote for MY book. Seriously. Well, unless you think it's the best thing since sliced bread and just feel compelled to do so :). No, I mention it because I'm a survey junkie for a reason. I just love to tell people what I think (who'd have guessed?). I really believe things like the Samhain survey can have an impact if enough people respond. You want to see more paranormal/straight contemp/historical (insert your favourite) stories? Tell someone! If you think something sucks? Tell someone that too! It can't hurt, can it?

BTW I survived the Wiggles, relatively unscathed at that. Princess danced like a maniac the entire time and the Cherub cried about the noise for a while, then fell asleep in her sling. The worst thing that happened was I got stung buying a balloon on the way out and I have to ask---SINCE WHEN DID BALLOONS START COSTING $20??????? WHAT THE HELL????
That Dorothy must be worth a fortune.

Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment