Monday 21 September 2009

Oh Shit

I just typed a whole post and the freaking thing disappeared. Shit, shit, shit. So I'm not going through the whole thing again, here are the salient points:

Wrote 3,564 words this week. Not what I wanted but more than it could have been given the girls have been doing a good impression of an Olympic vomiting relay team. Am taking it easy on self.

Have updated website. There's a naughty excerpt from the new book if you're into that sort of thing, he he.

Am going to diligently count points again (have been slacking off) to shed the last 4-5 kgs. Have started today. Very hungry right now, ugh.

Sami

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love that when it happens. lol.. I've done it a few times, and haven't bothered to post at all after that.

    This gave me a grin. I loved the excerpt, and the blurb very intriguing. I can see it cativating many people Sami.

    All the best,

    ReplyDelete