Tuesday 3 November 2009

Yipyoo It's Out!

Woo Hoo, Sunset Knight is now up for sale at My Bookstore and More, and incredibly, have already received a positive email from the lovely Joy from the Samhain Cafe, praising the book. How do these people read so fast?! Words like 'awesome' and 'fantastic' do wonderful things for my undernourished writer's ego.

Will be back soon with a competition, some man pics or something else of that nature. I'm on my second glass of wine tonight so can't promise I'll be making any sense. Am also planning to eat the hazelnut crunch drumstick I've been saving for a special occasion. Oh yeah, I'm celebrating with food and alcohol, against all weight watchers' edicts. I'm not in a rule abiding mood right now.
Sami

5 comments:

  1. Tried to leave a comment before but it didn't like me :(

    Said something like WOHOO on the release and the lovely email!

    Looks like my TBR pile is about to get even more lethal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!
    I love this book!
    And congrats for making the bestseller list.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sami, I really liked Chasing Sunset, but wanted Brody to find his HEA as well. I just bought Sunset Knight b/c I couldn't stand not knowing his story. Something about him was so compelling! I plan on reviewing as well on my blog ;-))
    Brande

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jess--only just :). Thanks for the well wishes Rach.

    Hope you like Brody's story Brande!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, On the bestseller list. Woo Hoo. So excited :) Just about to buy my copy.

    CAIT

    ReplyDelete