Wednesday 4 May 2011

WTF Wednesday

As in, why the F did I decide Wednesday was a good day to post? Wednesday is my busiest day of the week. It’s the third and final of my weekly work days, I have to take Princess to dance lessons and pick up the Cherub after. We don’t get home until almost 5:30, then there’s dinner, bathtime, homework, storybooks, songs, general crowd control, tucking in etc. Then I have to work out what the adults will have for dinner. Sigh.

I didn’t think of all this when I decided Wednesday would be my second posting day of the week. This may become a Thursday thing. Way to start my new blog schedule.


My WTF moment for today (besides the one above) is this:

Kate Middleton has told friends she wants to enjoy life for as long as she can as an "ordinary RAF wife" in the rented farmhouse the couple share in Anglesey, North Wales, the Daily Mail reports.


Great. I can't wait to see her barefoot, preggers and hanging Will's boxer shorts on the clothesline behind said 'farmhouse', which I assume comes complete with chicken coup and a pair of poo-coated Wellies.
 
Can't. Wait.
 
Sami

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sami :) For what its worth the highest traffic days on my blog are always Monday, Tuesday and Friday - and it seems to be consistent among other bloggers that busy days are Monday and Friday. So maybe make Wednesday something low input - I take photos of vegetables, or if desperate toss up a picture of a lol cat or two. Also can you schedule posts in advance, I often do this if I start getting ahead of myself, and set them to go up at 6am.

    Am suffering Kate Middleton (sorry, Duchess of Cambridge) envy too. Every time I put clothes in the washing machine I think I to myself, Kate doesn't have to do this. She'll never have to do this ever. RAF wife, my arse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are as always the goddess of bloggy wisdom. There must be a way to advance post, but have never bothered to look into it. Will do so soon.

    I have no vegetables to take photos of tho. Except the limp cucumber in my veggie crisper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you could do heaps with a limp cucumber - erm that sounded wrong.

    ReplyDelete