Wednesday 15 July 2009

Now'm Speaking English

Comment:
This site rocks :-) Very nice! Greetings from China.I am from Turkmenistan and also now'm speaking English, give true I wrote the following sentence: "Stop excessive sweating stop excessive sweating and be confident again."Thank you so much for your future answers :-D. Ramona.
Err, right. My old blog, abandonned for well over a year, occasionally still gets mystery posts from dubious looking email accounts. Many of which read like the one above. What am I supposed to make of this? Someone named Ramona (who might be from China or Turkmenistan, I'm not sure which) has a rather feeble grasp on the English language and apparently thinks I'm a bit of a sweater. Is this an ad for deodorant? I'd love to know what Ramona is trying to achieve here but alas, I doubt my curiosity will be satisfied.
Sami

1 comment:

  1. OMG!
    Hilarious!
    So how I don't think your curiosity will be satisfied.

    ReplyDelete