Thursday 7 April 2011

Touring LA

Day one lasted two days, day two felt like day five and the first full day of the conference has passed in a whirl of confusion brought on by lack of sleep. Not sure if I'm Arthur or Martha at the moment, but here are some pics to prove to you and myself that I am actually on a different continent than the one I'm used to.




$10 for those pancakes so I thought I'd get two. Imagine my surprise. They really do make things big here in the US... except for the Hollywood sign which looked like fine print up there in the hills. That's as close as I'm going to get though, this trip at least.



Jess Dee, Farm Boy, Rhian Cahill and Lexxie Couper

Farm Boy is the very accomodating husband of the lovely Lila Dubois. He chauffered us around for the day. Thanks FB!

Sami 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a great time, can't wait to hear all the stories!! Those pancakes look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete